Grizzly is looking for highly skilled, self motivated, employees to join our team.
Essential Job Dutiesadmin2021-05-07T10:40:33-05:00
- Inspect, troubleshoot, repair, rebuild, and test equipment.
- Monitors, evaluates and suggests adjustments to processes or equipment that maximize quality and efficiency.
- Operates tools/equipment and utilizes material following Company guidelines and standard operating procedures.
- Completes records and associated documentation.
- Performs all duties in accordance with applicable safety guidelines, as well as appropriate standard process.
- General housekeeping duties and ground maintenance including but not limited to the preparation of the shop.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prefer but not required 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Ability to communicate and interpret a variety of verbal and written instructions
- Must have own Tool Box with necessary tools to complete your daily work
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving history
- Must pass a Drug Test
- Willingness to travel (Midland, TX)
- Ability to work long hours when required
- Technical training in Hydraulics, Mechanics, or electrical/electronics
- Relevant experience as a shop technician in the oil and gas industry
- Welding experience
- Mechanical, hydraulics and electrical troubleshooting
- 5-7 day schedules available
- 8-12 hr work days dependent on location
- Weekend and holiday work on an as-needed basis