March 23, 2020
We are taking precautions at our facility in accordance with the health department’s guidance to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ask for your cooperation with the protocol established below. Please remind your teams to follow these precautions to help prevent the spread of respiratory illness, including:
- Avoid close contact with individuals who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least twenty seconds and as frequently as possible.
- Use hand sanitizer (60%-95% alcohol content) if soap and water are not available.
- Follow guidelines from the CDC on coughing and sneezing etiquette including covering coughs or sneezes (into the sleeve or elbow, not hands).
- Do not congregate in lunch areas.
- Do not share tools.
- Do not share personal protection equipment (PPE).
- Sanitize reusable PPE per manufacturer’s recommendation prior to each use.
- Ensure used PPE is disposed of properly.
- Best efforts to maintain at least six-foot social distancing from other individuals.
- If you are returning from international travel, stay home and self-isolate for 14 days.
- Stay home if you or someone in your household is under direction of your health care provider or public health department to self-quarantine or self- isolate or is experiencing a fever or other flu symptoms like cough. Return to the jobsite only after you have been fever-free for 24 hours without fever reducing medications. Check with your local Department of Health in the event there is more stringent guidance in your area.
- If a worker volunteers that they or someone in their household:
- has contracted Coronavirus, and confirms that this is based on CDC test results or local public health department preliminary screening results; or,
- is under direction of your health care provider or public health department to self-quarantine or self-isolate; or,
- has been asked to take a COVID-19 test (or are awaiting results); or,
- has flu-like symptoms and has tested negative for the influenza test,
report this to their direct supervisor.
We will be following the best practices below and ask that you do the same:
- Do not allow anyone to work on our site if they are experiencing a fever or other flu-like symptoms.
- Hold meetings in open areas and practice social distancing.
- Avoid handshaking, horseplay or physical contact.
- If possible, review plans electronically to avoid sharing hard copies.
- Complete routine cleaning of your offices, storage areas, equipment, and other work areas.
We appreciate your cooperation. Please let us know if you have any questions.
888.318.4749 | [email protected] | 1303 Park 290 Drive, Waller, TX 77484